If you could start over...Register Today!
This is a discussion on If you could start over... in Pre-Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Being specific, If you knew what you would experience or go through during nursing school..how...by mariaberry19 Dec 25, '12Being specific, If you knew what you would experience or go through during nursing school..how would you or what would you have done to have been more prepared or made nursing school a better experience?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=804207©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 812 Views
- Dec 26, '12 by NurseKriegerNot procrastinated everything just because I could. If I heard the phrase "you cannot do this the night before its due" I was personally insulted.
I also would have avoided the cliques like the plague.
- Dec 26, '12 by mariaberry19Thanks!!!
- Dec 26, '12 by Devon RexI would've gone to my community college or public university, as opposed to an accelerated program at a private school. Too much money, too fast of an education.
- Dec 26, '12 by mariaberry19Yea just the word accelerated being attached to nursing would frighten me. Lol
- Dec 26, '12 by x_factorQuote from NurseKrieger^ This multiplied a few billion.I also would have avoided the cliques like the plague.
- Dec 30, '12 by mariaberry19Quote from x_factor? Lost in translation. :/
^ This multiplied a few billion.
What do you mean by this?
- Dec 31, '12 by eatmysoxRNI would have shadowed a nurse before I even started.
- Jan 1 by mariaberry19Quote from eatmysoxRNGreat ideaI would have shadowed a nurse before I even started.