Here is the problem. And if you think you can help me or encourage me....the karma will come back to you ten-fold.
1. Today is the first day of October and I failed my first Chemistry exam with a 49. My professor said that I scored below average and I should consider droping the course. I need this course so that I can get into a nursing program in the spring.
2. I have VERY POOR test taking skills. In front of an exam I go blank and I don't know what this is called, but it bothers me...considering the fact that I will be taking exams until I become a nurse. I have always had this problem. I think that it got much worst after I failed my G.E.D exam by 3 points on the math section.
3. I have 2 days to read 6 chapters and understand them.
4. I need at least a B-, in order for me to get into a nursing program. This is the only class that I am worried about because the professor is tough. :angryfireHe is already in chapter 6, while our lab professor is still in chapter 3.
5. He said that he would drop the lowest grade. This is the first exam which was only on one chapter.
6. Should I drop the course?
If you know of anyone who is in the New York City area, and is willing to make a little extra bread on the side, please let me know. This is in regards to Chemistry....nothing else.
I don't believe in God or anything...but please pray for me