I got my acceptance letter today!!!!! YAY - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 4 by JaRoJoCTCongrats! I am well jeal! That must be a great feeling!
- Mar 4 by walke274Thanks for everyone that's given me a shout out!!! It really means a lot to have so much support from within the nursing community!
P.S. I'm still so excited!! WOOHOO
P.P.S. Congrats to all of those who have been accepted as well! For those still waiting....hang in there, I'll be waiting to hear from you!
- Mar 4 by SopranoKrisCongratulations!!!
- Mar 5 by walke274robyn1969,
Thanks for all your positive advice! It must be so exciting to almost be done with your program! For me, Nursing is also a second career, but it feels so good to be rewarded for my hard work (especially since I know that this is my calling). ~ As for nursing shoes......AGHHH....I'm not even there yet. So much to consider with purchasing: scrubs, books, stethoscope, etc. My "new nursing student orientation" isn't until the end of April.....I'm sure they'll let me know all the details then. ~ Good luck with the rest of your program!!!
- Mar 5 by DonoharmHi Jessicainsantafe. Is this SFCC in NM ADN program? Congrats. You can PM if you prefer. Thanks
- Mar 6 by DonoharmCongrats dhibler32 on getting accepted. Great job!! Way to go!! I know everyone has worked so hard to get into nursing school; something to be very proud of.
- Mar 7 by ChasngmydreamCongratulations!!! :-) I was picked in a lottery the first time applying, so I'm extra happy! I'm also still waiting for a response from the second school I applied to. We all worked so hard for this. Good luck to those still waiting to hear.
- Mar 7 by sfnmsteveCongrats
- Mar 7 by hombug30CONGRATS!!! So exciting =) I am hoping to get into the May start BSN program. So anxious to hear if I made it! Best of luck!!
- Mar 7 by walke274Quote from ChasngmydreamThat is awesome!! Congratulations!!Congratulations!!! :-) I was picked in a lottery the first time applying, so I'm extra happy! I'm also still waiting for a response from the second school I applied to. We all worked so hard for this. Good luck to those still waiting to hear.