HESI test...whats's your experience?Register Today!
- by emeraldjade Jun 18, '10Whats you experience about the HESI exam?
- Jun 26, '10 by awaitingandwaitingMy experience was awful.
I can't believe I have to wait 6 MONTHS before I can attempt the test again!
- Sep 8, '10 by Alum08Its really not that bad... A&P is the most difficult part.
- Sep 9, '10 by Ginnipherwe use to evlove software with our nursing program, its tests are really similiar to the hesi. I've taken the hesi several times, and I hate it. I swear the thing is telepathic, it will only ask the questions from the information that leaked out of your brain while you slept.
- Sep 9, '10 by Alum08Just to clarify, the HESI a2 for nursing admissions is different for the HESI for students already in the program. The Hesi admission test is basic stuff. The Hesi for students in the program is much harder and is nursing specific.