I was considering applying to an ADN at my local community college since the deadlines for the BSN have passed. I have all my BSN prereq's complete but I'm nervous that this could be a bad idea. At the same time, I would hate to sit around and wait to hear from a BSN program! Can anyone offer advice? I'm not sure if I should try going for my ADN. Plus the comm college is 15 mins away rather than driving an hour Dtown or relocating. I'm so confused on what to do.