Good vibes and prayers for Fun2Care!Register Today!
- by Woogy Apr 6, '06I've been watching your ticker (yes, once again) and I want to send out my prayers for your acceptance! Good vibes comin' your way!
- Apr 6, '06 by capribryQuote from WoogyHow sweet of you to start a thread for her!! Can get some good vibes and prayers too? I'm waiting on my acceptance also!!I've been watching your ticker (yes, once again) and I want to send out my prayers for your acceptance! Good vibes comin' your way!
- Apr 6, '06 by WoogyBelieve me, my intentions was not to leave anyone out! Since I started NS this semester, I haven't been online too much, so I'm kindof out of the loop on whose applying. I hope everyone gets accepted. Everyone has worked so hard to get to the point of acceptance! Of course...good vibes and prayers out to you Capribry! :bowingpur :bowingpur
- Apr 6, '06 by capribryQuote from woogybelieve me, my intentions was not to leave anyone out! since i started ns this semester, i haven't been online too much, so i'm kindof out of the loop on whose applying. i hope everyone gets accepted. everyone has worked so hard to get to the point of acceptance! of course...good vibes and prayers out to you capribry! :bowingpur :bowingpur
thank ya honey, i can feel it already!!
- Apr 6, '06 by carolinapoohWoogy – well spotted!
C’MON, FUN2CARE – WE’RE ALL PULLING FOR YOU!!!! :spin:
COME TO THINK OF IT – WE’RE PULLING FOR CAPRIBRY AND ALL THE OTHER FOLKS STILL HAVING TO PLAY THE WAITING GAME!!!!!
- Apr 6, '06 by WoogyQuote from carolinapoohI'm not quite sure what you meant here, but if you're referring to the spots on my chin, those are ZITS from the stress of NS! Stock up on clearasil everyone! Prevention is your friend! My mil says at the rate I'm going, I'll look like a teenager by the time I graduate! Actually they look like this-->Woogy – well spotted!
- Apr 6, '06 by jillyk*rngood luck vibes to everyone waiting!!!
- Apr 6, '06 by sunnyjohnYep, Funnie is my pre-nursing Idol. She has stuck in there and kept a positive outlook even in the face of rejection. She has continued to be a source of information to other pre-nursing students, all while studying, taking online and regular classes. She has studied hard to improve her Algebra grades and finish pre-reqs for her BSN ALL before starting her ADN.
She had taken good care of her family.
Her posts have kept me informed of things at my alma mater DCCC while I am travelling out of state.
In her heart, she is already a nurse!
Good luck FUN2CARE! I am praying for you acceptance letter.
I doff my cap to you!
- Apr 6, '06 by Nurse-To-Be-Joygood luck to everyone who is still waiting!
- Apr 6, '06 by MBARNBSNI am pulling for her too. She is not only hard working but her attitude is inspirational. She has not quit despite rejection (I do not know how many, but one usually kills off a lot of people)!
Some people have just started working on pre-reqs the same semester that they apply to Nursing school. Many have quit after being rejected without reflecting on the fact that those that beat them were probably done taking classes for some time (this is why I did not get into the Fall where I applied because I was beat out by those given credit for classes I have yet to finish).
Fun2Care, good luck to you!Last edit by MBARNBSN on Apr 6, '06