Funny/ Useful Memory Tips for Human Anatomy - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 22 by Kendel.GHere are some that I used (that I can remember off the top of my head) for the Axial Skeleton (Note: some of them are kinda dirty, but they helped me remember and maybe they'll make you chuckle too)
Foramen Magnum (think magnum condoms...its that shape too!)
Anus (Line from 21 Jump Street, "I'm gonna finger pop your anus")
Kyphosis (If you dropped your keys you have to lean down to pick you have to pick them up-spinal curvatures)
Coccyx (Down there by your cock-if you have one ;-)
- Feb 23 by Best_Name_EverRemembering lordosis vs kyphosis.
Me and my lab partner came up with,
"Oh lord, look at that booty."
For lordosis the inward curvature of lumbar vertebrae makes it kind of look like a person's rear end is sticking out in a way....idk haha it works.
- Feb 23 by Best_Name_EverAlso, the atlas sits on the axis.
Think of a globe. The world is the atlas, and the axis is the base it sits on.
- Feb 23 by dkmamato3Layers of the epidermis:
Babies Smell Good Like Candy :-)
- Feb 28 by Blue Felt FedoraHere's one to remember if the cranial nerves are Sensory, Motor or Both:
Some Say Marry Money But My Brother Says Big Boobs Matter More
A good resource for medical mnemonics: MedicalMnemonics.com | Browse | Browse by CategoryLast edit by Blue Felt Fedora on Feb 28
- Feb 28 by longhornfansatherp5's....that's definitely...memorable! haha.