First A&P Exams...Let's hear it!Register Today!
- by Kendel.G Feb 10Hey everyone,
First exams for A&P should be rolling around for everyone pretty soon (I have my lab practical on Monday and my lecture exam on Wednesday). Now, I thought it would be kinda cool if we all share how we did (if you want to) and what we think we did well (studying, test taking, stress relief, etc) and what we can improve on next time!
- 1,829 Views
- Feb 10 by andreamsMy lab quiz and lecture exam are next week. My fingers are crossed! Pretty nervous about the histology portion.
- Feb 10 by FutureRNGreenFirst lecture exam tommorrow 1st lab practical the end of this month already
- Feb 10 by RunningonfancyMine is Thursday evening. Combined test I believe. I've studied all day today by re-reading my chapters. Previously just studied power points and quizlets by random ppl on the subjects.
- Feb 11 by stellakc2 quizzes so far; 85 on the first (not bad), still waiting for grades to the second. My first exam will be later this week. Nervous! Will have to study a lot!
- Feb 11 by meeepI got 110 on my first exam (yay bonus questions!) and was quite happy. What has helped me is to study a little every day, as well as doing loads of practice questions.
- Feb 11 by CareQueenMy first exam isn't until the 18th, with the lab practical on the 20th. I've been preparing by reading and re-reading a little of the text each day, FLASHCARDS, using an histology app on my phone to review tissue slides, & really heavily reviewing the textbook's companion site. Hoping for the best!
- Feb 11 by Q2ladybug34Second exam coming up...Failed first one Quizzes every week...This is hard don't know what im going to do I study all the material the teacher is very confusing
- Feb 11 by smtha620Our teacher is not really all the great. He reads from the power points and when you ask him a question, he just re-reads the same power point slide. If you want an explanation... google is your friend!
First Lecture: Achieved class high score with an 85/100 - Class average was a 72. This test was wicked intense (4 chapters)
Lab Scores, 100/100, 105/100, 90/100 - not happy with the 90
First practical is tomorrow night on tissue/muscle identification