Final exams over, how did u do? - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 12, '12 by futureexpectationsI got all A's. I took AP 1 and 2 and Chem. 4.0 in my sciences (including micro). Ready to apply for fall 2013
- Dec 12, '12 by SweetCornIt feels really weird to be reading something other than A&P flashcards right now!
Easy A's aside from A&P I. Needed 157/200 on final, got 189.
Kind of wishing did chem and a&p in the same year as I believe I could have pulled it off with good grades.
Congrats to those finishing any classes.
- Dec 13, '12 by samsilvaShannonBerry11 your schedule is almost identical to my Spring schedule! I am taking A&P II Lab and Lecture, Micro Lab and Lecture, and retaking an art history class to boost my GPA (I had my daughter that semester and things did not go as I had planned).
Any tips for A&PII lab? My A&PI lab was the only class I recieved a B in this past semester, even though I worked hard I just didn't have a solid plan for tackling it. What helped you get an A?
- Dec 14, '12 by TanysharI only had 2 classes this semester Literature A and Western Civ. My final is next week but I have a 85 going into my final..I hope to Ace this final *fingers crossed*
Next semester I'm taking Dosage&Calculations, Physiology, marriage& family and college algebra
- Dec 14, '12 by britthohenbrinkI made a "B" in all of my classes this semester. (Human Growth and Development, A&P2, and Micro) It is what it is but Im not happy about it. I have to start preparing to take the TEAS test and apply in Jan.
- Dec 14, '12 by zoe92Deans list! 3.8 GPA :-) hard work pays off.
- Dec 14, '12 by x_factorAll A's, kept my 4.0 intact and I'm thrilled. Sending in the application for my RN program next month.
- Dec 15, '12 by nguyency77Quote from x_factorGood luck! Let us know how it goes; I bet you'll get in!All A's, kept my 4.0 intact and I'm thrilled. Sending in the application for my RN program next month.
I did pretty well this semester. Got 2 A+'s and 3 A's. Now to relax as much as I can before nursing school in 3 weeks...