Fall Semester 2012Register Today!
- by ginna121 Aug 5, '12Just finished summer session so I thought I would post for the Fall semester and find out what everyone is taking. My schedule is Intermediate Algebra, English, and Spanish 101. Good luck to all that are taking classes this semester. Fight hard for those A's!!
- Aug 5, '12 by SaraMCI'll be taking sociology and nutrition this semester. Trying to start out slow because I'm still working FT. I was hoping there would be a last minute drop from one of the A&P II classes so I could get in... No such luck :-P oh well.
- Aug 5, '12 by Princess MamaMine is A&P 1 with the lab, Chem 111 with a lab, Psych 201(?) Dev. Psych, & Sociology 101.
- Aug 5, '12 by Miiki SNI'm taking Nursing Fundamentals, A&P 2 and lab, and Micro and lab. I'm ready to get started! The faster time passes, the sooner ill find out out if I am accepted into the nursing program for the Spring.
- Aug 5, '12 by misscriss90I'm taking English I and Medical Terminology this Fall. Going slow as I don't want to burden myself going FT and working at the same time. Plus, I'm going on a cruise for a week in September and don't want to be behind in a bunch of classes. I'm also preparing to CLEP out of Intro to Sociology and Intro to Psychology. Plan to CLEP out of as many pre-reqs as I can so that I can focus on the science courses as I know I need to get the best grades possible in those courses.
- Aug 5, '12 by Amazing81I will be taking A&P with lab and Math 121. I'm trying to get into Chem but there is no openings. After I finish taking Chem, I can apply for the program. Super excited and ready!!!!
- Aug 5, '12 by wordsofmymouthI'm impatient for the semester to start but I know a month in I'll be wanting it to end.
- medical terminology
- microbiology (with lab)
Ugh I'm tired already.
- Aug 5, '12 by Blue Felt FedoraMicrobiology (with lab) and Human Growth & Development for me, and that completes my pre-reqs. Applying for my program in January!
- Aug 5, '12 by sjtrkI'm taking A & P and lab, English 111 and Math can't wait! I'll be taking my TESS V sometime this fall and will apply after the first of the year for NS! I'm anxious to see how A & P goes. I changed classes last minute because I saw people saying the professor I originally had was pretty harsh with no wiggle room and didn't like to help at all. So I switched to one that I'm told has some broken English but because of that she's super helpful and is very to the point on what the class needs to remember for tests. Not that I want to skate by or anything but the thought of a professor who doesn't want to help at all scared the crap outta me LOL!