Fall Semester 2012 Let's Go!!!!
- 4Aug 1, '12 by bamwife06I just want to say some words of encouragement to all the pre nursing students on this site. I have had to make some serious life changes in the last few weeks in order to get ready for the new semester. I'm ready for this challenge and I am so excited about my life journey. I pray that everyone will complete this semester and do their best and get into the programs of their choice. I also pray that God gives us all the strength to endure the late nights of studying and the mind to retain the information needed to pass our classes. Classes start for me in exactly 19 days and I'm ready!!!
- 2Aug 1, '12 by misscriss90Yes, I am anxious to get a second chance and go back to school with a clear direction and commitment that I didn't have the first year I attended CC two years ago. Hopefully I'll be granted the grade exclusion after completing 15 credits to knock off the courses I messed up in my first year :uhoh21: Counting on it as it will still be weighed in my GPA.
Excited to go back to school with a different feeling, a feeling of purpose now that I know nursing is truly the career that I want to pursue. I have something to look forward to when I go to my classes and reaching that goal of getting into the RN program. May take me a while at first (have a child to add in the mixture plus working to pay bills) but I will get there.
- 2Aug 2, '12 by SaraMCAmen to that! You know I've been saying a similar prayer over and over, actually. Lol. My biggest worry is that I will still be working full time through the fall and spring semesters and I just pray I can ind time to study, go to class, work, take care of small home duties, and get the grades I need. But I'm staying confident and optimist with an "I can do this" attitude! :-)
- 0Aug 2, '12 by dannyb358thank you and AGREED! I just received a sample syllabus for one of my pre-reqs and i'm already trying to schedule in study time. Hope that other drug calculations pre-req isn't as bad as this english gig. I wouldn't be so worried if I didn't already have 5 classes in high school to worry about...... :icon_roll
- 2Aug 2, '12 by Nurse2b7337Everyone who starts the program this Fall and beyond. We have to know that when God brings us TO something in our lives he will definitely will bring us THROUGH it!!! I keep telling myself this over and over!! So he's brought you into the program and he see you through it!!! We just need Faith to believe that!!! You can do it ladies!!!! We are here to encourage you!!!
- 1Aug 2, '12 by jasiladyI really needed this.. I've been sick like nervous and anxious I haven't received my acceptance letter. The school will be mailing them out today. I have been excited, scared and nervous because I don't know what to expect. I have concluded that whatever gods plan is, his will be done. I know that if it is my time he will grant the opportunity as well as see me through. I too have a small child 3 and just recently divorce but I've never wanted or felt this way about anything I've worked hard to get a 3.5 gpa.. So I tell my self after thanking the lord everyday is let his will be done!
This post was very insirping for me because one it settled my nerves it's feels good to know others share my faith as well as my worries. May god bless all of your homes as well as your journey through the programs as well as pre reqs.! 🙏
- 1Aug 2, '12 by SaraMCQuote from Nurse2b7337Well said!Everyone who starts the program this Fall and beyond. We have to know that when God brings us TO something in our lives he will definitely will bring us THROUGH it!!! I keep telling myself this over and over!! So he's brought you into the program and he see you through it!!! We just need Faith to believe that!!! You can do it ladies!!!! We are here to encourage you!!!