Fall 2012 A&P2 students where are you??!! - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 23, '12 by brenayQuote from Fearless_leaderand you CAN do it!!!!Breaker Breaker Nurse2b7337, ~Fearless_Leader checking in....
This semester I'm taking A&P lab 2, Intermediate Math, and Nutriton. Besides practicing for the HESI. A little worried about the math but hey I have to do it. :spin:
- Aug 23, '12 by brenayHey!!! I'm also taking A&P 2 along with human growth and development, college algebra, world civilization, world literature, and a principles of chem class to prepare me for general chem!!!
- Aug 24, '12 by dougpHowdy,
Thanks for starting this thread. I am taking A&P II by itself. I work full time days and have some other distractions. Microbiology will be next semester. I didn't get into that habit until too late last semester. Luckily, I still did well in lecture and lab.
I am determined to spend more time in the lab this semester. In fact, I plan on being in Open Lab Saturday morning.
- Aug 25, '12 by WifeoffiremanI'm taking A&P 2 and its Lab this Fall also. Our Fall Quarter starts Sept 29. I'm also taking Statistics, Eng Comp 3, and Public Speaking.
- Aug 25, '12 by rivershark2005I'm enrolled for A&P 2 this semester. I start Wednesday, with my first A&P 2 class being Thursday. I'm also taking Comp 2, Intermediate Algebra, Nutrition and Diet, and Music Appreciation. I don't understand the need for a fine art, but Music Appreciation sounded like it would be the easiest to handle. LOL
- Aug 26, '12 by dannygurl84Quote from Nurse2b7337Thanks! Read your book and study your notes. I made flashcards too. Good luck to you!Dannygurl I'm so excited for you!!! You will do fine in the nursing program. Keep us posted with your journey. Any tips for A&P2??
- Aug 26, '12 by dannygurl84Quote from dannygurl84I'm not in the nursing program yet, I start another semester. I will share when I get there. 😃
Thanks! Read your book and study your notes. I made flashcards too. Good luck to you!
- Aug 27, '12 by scorpiogir1I'm taking A&P 2 this semester too.. as well as Nutrition, English Literature, and Developmental Math.. Not too happy about the math but hey what can you do. All I have left is (as far as pre-reqs) is College Algebra to be able to apply for the ADN program at my school so this developmental math stuff is kind of slowing me down. I was one point away on the accuplacer exam from being able to take college algebra! Oh well, I probably need to refresh my memory on most of it anyway, and now I don't have to rush this semester trying to get my application and vaccines done. :spin: