Fall 2012 Microbiology Students -- STAND UP! - page 12
Since we had these threads when I was in A&P I and II, and I thought I'd start one for Microbiology. Anybody else delving into the world of bacteria and viruses this fall? Let's start a support thread! Let's share our victories... Read More
- 2Sep 19, '12 by KristinaTAfter getting a terrible 65% on the 1st quiz and then studying my butt off for the 2nd and getting a 90%, I was in pretty good shape for test today but I was soooo nervous about it.....
....but I got a 94%! There's always those 1 or 2 questions that I stupidly answer wrong even though I know the answer but overall I'm pleased.
Now if I could just get some motivation for Organic Chem.
- 1Sep 20, '12 by KimynurseCongratulations to everyone who is doing well and getting As on tests
To everyone else Stay calm and carry on.
You can and will do this, it's only microbiology
I my self is stressed out, so much info, not sure where to focus, our first test is oct. 4
Good luck everyone
- 2Sep 20, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014Quote from Tryn2bcumaNurseAgreed! I had to study my butt off to earn an A in both A&P 1 and 2. I only studied a few hours for my first lecture exam and I got a 94. Let's see how I do with my first lab exam today.I made a 92% on my first Micro test......This is soooo much easier than AP I and II!
- 1Sep 20, '12 by Boxer MamaGot my first exam back yesterday - 101.5%!!! I am thrilled! But, no time to relax since midterm lab test and exam #2 are fast approaching!!
Lab has been fun - we made Gram stain slides of cultures we made from our mouths and also a mixed culture. We also had a very nice culture that included phages to see how many plaques we had. I am really enjoying this class, but it is about all I think about now!
- 1Sep 21, '12 by wordsofmymouthQuote from Nurse2b7337As of now (I'm finishing my fifth week), I think A&P 2 was harder than this.I'm taking Micro next semester if anyone has any cool websites that have been helpful to them please list them!!! So.....in your opinion is A&P2 harder than Micro???