Failed the TEAS 5Register Today!
- by I JUST WANNA BE A RN Apr 6, '11I took the TEAS 5 exam and failed...Now I am feeling down and very discouraged
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=549141©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,362 Views
- Apr 6, '11 by katymae81I passed the TEAS but was rejected from nursing school so I am practicing the same advice that I will give you. Don't become discouraged. That is what I am trying to tell myself. Try, try again! I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and while I may not see that reason right from the get-go, things usually work out for the better.
Use a study guide, enroll in an online prep course, organize a study group...whatever it takes to ensure that you pass next time!
- Apr 6, '11 by Tricia76Never give up..study and try again!
- Apr 7, '11 by yisy4uAww!!! I'm sorry!!! But don't worry you can do it again. Study harder and you'll see you'll do great. I took it today and passed! Thanks god!!!!
But I imagine how do you feel....Don't give up! keep trying.
- Apr 7, '11 by I JUST WANNA BE A RNThank u guys!...Im going to re-take it on the 19th. Im going in with a positive attitude and know I will do GREAT!
- Apr 7, '11 by Hopefulbyrdhi, i took the teas for the first time and failed and was heartbroken. but i studied for it even more and took it the next date at my school. i thankflly passed. so what i'll tell you is the same as the others. TRY AND TRY AND TRY AGIAN.lol. so true in so many ways. remember he score doesn't reflect you as a person. with a little hard work you can change it.
- Apr 7, '11 by I JUST WANNA BE A RNThanks Hopefulbyrd I was devastated at first it just makes you seem like your a bit dumb but you are so right it does not reflect me as a person and I know I'll make a GREAT nurse!
- Apr 8, '11 by RNstudent4nowDon't be sad, now you know what to study for when you're taking your exam. When I took it the first time I did outstanding Math, English, and Reading portion, but then scored a 16 percent. I scheduled for another test the same week, busted my ass off on the science portion and was happy to finish with a 85 on my science .
- Apr 8, '11 by newRNstudent02Get the ATI study guide!
- Apr 8, '11 by hleeHey! I took my TEAS the first time and failed too... I was really sad and discouraged. I need to take the TEAS again but so scared because most schools only want you to take the TEAS twice so its making me really nervous. I see so many people getting high 80s and 90s which discouraged me even more thinking I was the only one who failed........