BSN program that only looks at pre-req GPA, not overall? - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 25, '11 by hungryhungryhippoOHSU looks at pre reqs only.
- Nov 25, '11 by hopefulprayers1uth only looks at prereqs and science gpa
- Nov 25, '11 by dreamofnursingLook into Georiga State Univ. they look at your last attempt. Only for the PreNursing Prereq. Dont give up! I am going there a another situation about my GPA, also.
- Dec 2, '11 by vintagemotherSacramento State (CSUS)
UNLV (I think)
Samuel Merrit (Last 60 credits)
- Dec 2, '11 by Simpso76Orvis School of Nursing, Reno NV
- Dec 2, '11 by Simpso76UNLV doesn't they go by a point system.
- Jan 15, '12 by ChrisMarie09UWM & UWP Consortial look at science GPA and Nursing prereq GPA. But like someone else said, they put a lot of weight on your extracurriculars and essay. I cannot tell you how many times I retyped and reworded my essay because I hated the way it sounded.
- Jan 15, '12 by mac léinnWKU (Bowling Green, KY) takes overall GPA, Prereq GPA and HESI Entrance Exam into Consideration. While 2.75 is minimum requirements for GPA if you have a 3.0 or better with GREAT Prereq GPA you should have no problem.
WKU is in South Central Kentucky (Bowling Green, KY) which is about an hour north of Nashville and I believe WKU has reciprocity for some parts of TN which means no out of state tuition.
They offer a 2 yr ADN and a 4 yr BSN