Brown MackieRegister Today!
- by Boomersooner9 Feb 6Has anyone attended Brown Mackie for Nursing School? I'm thinking about going to nursing school and this school is the most flexible for me. I've checked many other schools and none of them offer nursing classes in the evening. I work a full time job, married and have two kids. Brown Mackie offers classes three nights a week from 6-10. I've also heard they are very expensive compared to community or state colleges. Does anyone have any thoughts?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=813831©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 428 Views
- Feb 6 by SaysfaaThey have an utterly horrible reputation around here from their students and from employers. I don't know if that is true in all of their locations.
Are clinical hours included in those three evenings per week?
- Feb 6 by x_factorIf you do a search on this forum (search box is in the upper right hand corner of the page) you'll find multiple posts about this school and the very bad reputation that follows it. I would steer clear of it.
- Feb 7 by Boomersooner9No, clinical hours are not included in the evening classes. From what I understand clinicals come at the very end of classes. Brown Mackie offers clinicals on Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays. I'm in Tulsa, OK and this is the first year that Brown Makcie has offered the nursing program.
- Feb 8 by rubatoFrom what I have read on here I would run away. But, I have no personal knowledge of what type of program they are, just what their reputation says.