ATI critical thinking exam. Any advice?Register Today!
- by rksghtk Sep 28I'm currently pre-nursing student and I'm about to take ATI critical thinking exam.
I'm worried and don't know anything about this exam.
All I know is 40 questions on 40 minutes.. 0.o
Can you give me any advice? Thanks so MUCH!
- Sep 28 by rubatoIt just gives you situations and sentences and asks you questions about them. You can't study for it. It's just a "how you think" type of test. Don't stress.
- Sep 29 by rksghtkThere's nothing to study with the exam. That's why I'm very nervous...
I hope I can pass the exam ..
- Sep 30 by Compassion_xAdvice: think critically. Har har. It's not that hard though it's just tough at first getting into the mindset and thinking like a nurse.
- Sep 30 by rksghtkSo, ATI critical thinking exam is based on nursing stuff or just general questions?