Applying to "?" in the spring~!Register Today!
- by kplp1111 Oct 17, '12Hello fellow students!
I am starting this post to see who all is finaly ready to apply for fall admission in the spring!
I am taking Patho, genetics and two "extra" classes in the spring but I apply febuary 1-15th!(the extra classes are for an MSN program I plan on attending after my BSN). I am taking Micro, A&P 2, Human sexuality and an art class this semester and I am doing well, so far.
So lets here who is applying! and what left you have to take in the spring.
So, I am applying for the fall of 2013, in Idaho.
- Oct 18, '12 by wordsofmymouthFinally!!
In the spring I will finish up my prereqs with patho, lifespan and development psych, and a couple of basics I have to take.
- Oct 18, '12 by shana7582I will be taking Chemistry II in the Spring. Application period for my school is from January 4th-February 15th (for Fall 2013).
- Oct 24, '12 by olivia18In the Spring i'll be taking Anatomy with lab, Physiology with lab, Psychology(human development lifespan, and one "fun" class that I haven't decided yet! Also I still have to take the TEAS. My school's application period is from the 3rd monday in April to the 3rd Friday in May.
- Oct 28, '12 by KatsmeowI'm graduating from the local cc in December finishing this semester with A&P 2, micro & a humanities course. My deadline for the bsn is march 1st
- Oct 28, '12 by britthohenbrinkI am applying for an ADN prgram in Jan. and I am taking A&P2, Micro, and Psych Human Growth and Development this semester and will be taking classes that will go towards my BSN (which I plan on getting later on) this spring. So excited to finally be able to apply and it makes me nervous just thinking about it.
- Oct 28, '12 by HalcyonnI am applying to an ADN program in January. I am finishing my last 4 pre-reqs this semester. I plan on taking some pre-req classes towards my RN-BSN this spring, while I wait to start the ADN nursing courses.
- Oct 28, '12 by HalcyonnQuote from britthohenbrinkHaha, I should have just said, "^what she said^"I am applying for an ADN prgram in Jan. and I am taking A&P2, Micro, and Psych Human Growth and Development this semester and will be taking classes that will go towards my BSN (which I plan on getting later on) this spring. So excited to finally be able to apply and it makes me nervous just thinking about it.
- Oct 28, '12 by Nurse2b7337I will be taking Micro and lab, stats and maybe economics!! Good luck to everyone. I will take the Hesi next semester and hope to be accepted in September to start my BSN!!!
- Oct 29, '12 by SopranoKrisI will be done with my pre-reqs on December 17th. First date I can apply for next cohort is Jan. 1st (with March 1st deadline). Points-based admissions are selected & announced by the end of April. If I get accepted, I'll either start Fall 2013 or Spring 2014 (depending on the cohort I'm assigned to). Since that gives me a 9 month to 1 year gap between finishing pre-reqs & starting the nursing program, I will work on classes that apply to the BSN & PA (masters) program. Luckily, the courses required for the PA are the same for the BSN, so I'm not doing any extra work (except for Calculus).
If I don't get accepted in April, I will apply directly to the BSN program in May for the Fall 2013 semester. They are strictly points-based as well. I'd rather go to the ASN program first and then do ASN-to-BSN bridge because the tuition is so much cheaper and I'm paying out of pocket. ($81 per credit hour vs. $465 per credit hour )
Good luck to everyone who is applying! I'm hoping we all get good news this year D: