Anyone waiting on Acceptance/Rejection Letter '2012 - page 34
by PedsHopeful 51,725 Views | 360 Comments
I am now playing the waiting game. Applied to only 1 school for Spring of 2012, finished my pre-req's with a 3.7 GPA and passed the NLN in the 94 percentile. Now Im waiting to hear whether or not I got in. Advisor said decision... Read More
- 0Apr 12, '12 by justinpark09Quote from cps.5784That's amazing score. U will start in this fall. I also applied on march last year but hear nothing from them. I called and ms ray**** told me that I had been waiting 2 semesters, fall 2011, spring 2012, and I will be invited to take the test next time. Congrats !!! How was the test? Harder than teas v ? Wha I need to prepare for the tests thank uHi!I just took the test today! I got a 147 I think that's a passing score but I have no idea what's next... Does this mean we can start in the Fall or we have to wait another semester?
- 2Apr 13, '12 by LaineyLeJust got my acceptance letter via email today!!!! I was so excited I think I almost choked out my boyfriend from hugging him so tight! I found the boards to very helpful in my endeavors, from how to study for the TEAS to preparing for the interview. I'm very excited to start in August! Thanks everybody, and good luck to those still waiting to hear back from schools!
- 3Apr 14, '12 by ComingSoonI've been following this thread since it started and just wanted to drop in now that I have my letter.
I'm in and I start this fall! I still cannot believe this is real!
Congrats to everyone that got their letters and good luck to those still waiting!
- 0Apr 14, '12 by cps.5784Quote from hnguyen509Thank you Definitely get the NLN book for the test. I think it helped a lot but don't rely completely on it. You will want to read the CLIFFNOTES section for Physics and Chemistry. I honestly didn't think it was too much harder than the TEAS but then again I did spend a lot more time studying for this than I did for the TEAS. I don't know how you would study for the vocab section because I found it impossible to remember all those SAT words. But if you have time then you should. I just tried to guess the words' meaning from the context and that was the section I did the worst on... The science for the PAX has a lot less chemistry than the TEAS and a lot more PHYSICS and BIOLOGY. Good luck! Let me know if you have any other questionsThat's amazing score. U will start in this fall. I also applied on march last year but hear nothing from them. I called and ms ray**** told me that I had been waiting 2 semesters, fall 2011, spring 2012, and I will be invited to take the test next time. Congrats !!! How was the test? Harder than teas v ? Wha I need to prepare for the tests thank u
- 1Apr 16, '12 by csmcjI'm still waiting...I interviewed a month ago, and after seeing others who applied for the same program begin to get their acceptance/rejection/wait list letters over the last few weeks while I was getting nothing, I (not to mention my wife) was getting increasingly anxious and frustrated. Then, last Friday I got a call from the school, and they want me to come back for a second interview. I didn't even know schools did multiple interviews. So that's a good thing, right?
In any case, I interview for the second time this Wednesday, and then I get to wait again for a final decision. I'll keep everyone informed
- 1Apr 16, '12 by WorkingTowardsBSNI'm humbled and ecstatic to say - I received my ACCEPTANCE letter today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has taken me such a long time to figure out what I wanted to do with my life, but persistance, patience and a lot of hard work have lead me to today.
Best of luck to those of you still waiting! And for those who didn't receive an acceptance letter, don't give up hope. It's not a no, it's just a "not right now."