Is anyone else nervous about starting nursing school??? - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 10, '12 by CBLNurse2BeI am nervous & excited, and a little scared!! I start august 15th.
- Jul 10, '12 by Nurse2b209I'm actually anxious and excited for next month. I don't want to psych myself out so I'm staying positive about it. We have a med math test the first week of school and I'm excited because I took a med math previously and it all makes sense. I've bought my textbooks, most of my supplies, now I'm just waiting for orientation. I've already studied and reviewed the material that my program wanted for this summer. So I'm going to relax and enjoy the rest of these weeks because Aug 22 will be here before I know it. Good luck to all of us who'll be starting nursing school next month!!!! Enjoy the rest of your break, do something fun before the semester starts.
- Jul 11, '12 by BlakbuttrflyI was sooo excited when I received my letter. Then our first orientation was a bit overwhelming because we were given so much info but yet I was still excited. My problem is that I get anxiety. So now Im so anxious because I have 2 kids, ages 18 (in college) and 10. I've already prepared them as to not bother me when I'm studying because it's very intense. Im already trying to formulate in my mind how I'm gonna breakdown my 24hrs everyday effectively. I think my biggest problem is that at 36yrs old with 5 yrs of going to school part-time to get into this program Im NOT going to succeed. I have friends that are nursing students, nurses, and nursing professors(maternity) so I hear all the good, the bad, and the ugly. Everyone always tells me that I always stress out and come out doing very well but I feel that the non-nursing career seekers dont have a clue! There is no craming, studying the nite before, failing a test or 2 and still blowing the class out the water and I believe at my school(CCBC Essex) and grades below a 77 is failing......but Imma keep the faith, be positive, and optimistic...I think lol!
- Jul 11, '12 by johnny depp23I've GOT this! If anybody needs me for anything just call me on my s3 Galaxy - Peace!
- Jul 11, '12 by Lovie12I am so ready to get started. Orientation starts on the 12th and then we have 2 in Aug. But I am scared, anxious and happy all rolled into one. If that's possible. Praying for a good 2 years.
- Jul 12, '12 by sweetjess321I start in August and I'm terrified. Mostly because I will more than likely be let go from my full time job (because the hours aren't flexible) and will have to somehow find a part time job that will pay my bills. TERRIFIED!
- Jul 12, '12 by StephalumpQuote from sealfordThanks! I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight! This calls for some melatonin!
Wow, you start back quick! Good luck.
- Jul 12, '12 by Ike ArumbaQuote from whattodo4I feel the same way. For one reason or another I have put off nursing school for the last 3 years. The reasons were valid ones, but still. I am just ready to start and to finish. I am so excited and I get more excited the closer it gets to my start date! Good Luck!nervous yes but more excited, more relief. I want to start I want to do this, no more putting it off, no more "I should just go next year", no lets go come sept. lets go.