anatomy and physiology 1 and 2 in summerRegister Today!
- by brownberrry May 9, '08I was just wondering if anyone has take anatomy and physiology 1 and 2 in the summer i am taking in the summer in a ten week session. :wink2:
- May 9, '08 by MommycakersYes, I took it last summer online. It is a lot of work. Get a tape recorder if you don't have one. Good Luck!
- May 9, '08 by JettaDPI took both classes condensed last year. I dropped them because it was too hard at such a fast pace. I am very glad I dropped them because I ended up taking them as full semester classes and I got A's in both. My suggestion is not to take them condensed. But if you do, I would try not to take anything else and focus on nothing but A&P. It is a difficult class at a full semester length, let alone cut in half.
Also, I agree with the last post, bring a recorder.
- May 9, '08 by Dream2BANurseI didn't do it but I strongly considered. My concern was cramming a full semesters worth of work into 4 weeks. I had the option of doing 4 weeks of AP1 first split term and then 4 weeks AP 2 second split term. I'm sure it can be done and I third the person who said to bring a tape recorder.
Best of luck if you decide to do both this summer.
- May 10, '08 by NatingaleJust my
With the pressure of getting a good grade for NS its going to take A LOT OF WORK. Consider learning every single bone in the body this week, memorizing it, getting tested, and just when you think its over learning every single muscle or part of the brain. Gosh darn theres like 8764876 parts of a cell. SO just keep that in mind, whatever you decide will affect your acceptance into the program. ..No pressure, noo pressure at all lol
- May 10, '08 by jateeI took A&P II over a summer break and I did pretty well. But you have toput a lot of study time in beacause the class goes quickly. I found that my usual time spent studying wasn't enough in the Summer. But it can be done. Good Luck.
- May 10, '08 by chugger1WOW! That's a lot of work. I noticed that A&P summer classes are usually longer than an ordinary 3 credit summer course. Check to make sure that both class start and end dates don't coincide with each other. I'm taking A&P I this summer and Nutrition. I think you can do. all you need is determination and hard work.
- May 12, '08 by dionneoki took anatomy during the spring semester and was thinking about retaking in the summer due to me getting a c in the class. it was a hard one. should i retake in the summer for a better grade. i need some advice i hate to go thru it agin c is passing but i wanted to make a beter grade.
- Jun 10, '08 by mjsjfk78My daughter is searching for an online A&PII class. She got a call from her instructor last week (3 weeks after classes were done) telling her she needed to retake A&PII somewhere this summer to continue in her program. The problem is, she is on vacation right now, (instructor called day before she was leaving) and all the colleges around us have started their courses 2 weeks ago. I called her college and she is not able to take it from a community college because she has 60 credits already. I do not know where to find an online class. Anyone have any ideas?
- Feb 1, '12 by abts_19Where did you take the combined a&p one and two classes online over the summer? I need to get them both in this summer.