Anatomy coloring bookRegister Today!
- by ginna121 Nov 29, '12Hi I am taking A and P 101 in the Spring and am interested in getting a Anatomy coloring book. I was wondering what coloring books worked the best for you for this class. Thanks
- Nov 29, '12 by stephanneI have a cheapy one ($4.99 I think) Margaret Matt book. Its decent lol I start A&PI in january so I wanted to get a head start.
I know there's better ones though!!
- Nov 29, '12 by midido80
- Nov 30, '12 by Jennifer0512I have the same one as midido80--I also recommend it!Last edit by Jennifer0512 on Nov 30, '12 : Reason: funky formatting
- Nov 30, '12 by pre-nurseshanThirding the Kapit - in fact, get the phys book as well, and if I had it to do over again, I wouldn't start the course without them! They are that helpful!
- Nov 30, '12 by turnforthenurseRNQuote from midido80I recommend this one, too!
- Dec 1, '12 by ginna121Thanks for the info....already ordered and on the way