Acceptance at long last!Register Today!
- by slinkyheadCNA Oct 19, '11omg i am so happy to finally be able to post this but i was finally accepted to csn's full time rn program for jan 2012!!!
i am feeling nervousness, excitement, and extreme joy at finally being able to truly call myself a nursing student!! no longer am i a prenursing student...and so this is a so long to this stage in my academic career and a congrats in advance to all you other future student nurses!!!!
- Oct 19, '11 by Blessed08CONGRATS!!!! Wooooot!! Now it's time for you to celebrate!!lol
- Oct 19, '11 by tnbutterfly
- Oct 20, '11 by TheDreamJourney
- Oct 21, '11 by DarkBluePhoenixCongrats! All the hard work paid off eh?
- Oct 21, '11 by baligirl
- Oct 21, '11 by pc2801Congratulations! I too am starting nursing school Jan 2012 and now that its finally official I'm realizing how much I have to do before school starts!
Just bought some plain white t-shirts short and long sleeve to wear under my uniform. Next shopping trip I'll be looking for nude undergarments since we have white pants. I also need to get my immunizations/titers and physical but currently rehabbing from an injury so trying to put off the physical for a few more weeks. I also have to update my CPR, I'm hoping to do the 1/2 day at the end of November otherwise I'll end up doing a full day in December and really not looking forward to 8 hours of CPR class.
My orientation is in 2 weeks. That is when I think the real panic will start.
- Oct 21, '11 by dkw7898congrats!
- Oct 22, '11 by ApostolicGirlCongratulations!!!!!!!
- Oct 23, '11 by AshleyAmzingCongratulations! How is your program ran? Do you go every week, with summers off?