88 on first A&P examRegister Today!
- by 1futurenurse12 Sep 15, '12I just recently took my very first A&P test! It covered 3 chapters. I received an 88 on the test! How should I feel about this? How have you all done on A&P tests?
- Sep 15, '12 by CallieNMThat's great! Why wouldn't you feel good about an 88%?! You passed an exam in a rather difficult class!?
- Sep 15, '12 by zoe92Sounds like me! Just got an 87% in A&P on our first test of 3 chapters. I was a little bummed because I felt like I had at least gotten a 90 BUT now I know how the teacher tests so I can feel more confident. 88 is great, congrats!
- Sep 16, '12 by Shade43Congrats!!
You should be proud!
- Sep 16, '12 by SopranoKrisThe first exam is always the toughest. It's still a B, so no worries Do you have a separate lab exam from lecture? I always did way better on the lab portion of the exam than the lectures, so it would average out to an A.
- Sep 17, '12 by Katie828I think that is a good grade for the first test. The first test is always the hardest to prepare for because you don't know the prof's style. Now you can study the way he tests (questions all from lecture or the book or a mixture, focused on details or big picture). Also, look at the percentage of your grade this test is worth (probably 20% or less). There is a very good chance you could get an A in the class!
I know the perfectionist in us can be disappointed with anything less than an A, but try to encourage yourself. The class average when I took A&P was low 70s.
- Sep 17, '12 by zoe92I found out today that the class average for my class's first test was a 75, so I feel much better about my grade being in the high 80s!
- Sep 17, '12 by 1futurenurse12Thanks for all the positive thoughts! I've always been an A student, so I was a little disappointed at first! However, I found out today that I did WAY better than the class average so I'm 100% happy with this grade and will strive to get an A on the next test! Thanks again!
- Sep 17, '12 by ssv78I actually got an 82 on my second exam, cause I didn't study enough. That said, I worked hard after that and finished with an A. Of I bounced back from an 82...