2012-2013 HRSA Nursing Scholarship Application - Page 35Register Today!
- Aug 3, '12 by sunsetlove28Received the Congrats email as well! I look forward to what this opportunity has to bring! Congrats to all!
To those that haven't received an email yet....patience! If you don't receive it just look at it as a bump in the road of life...Keep on keeping on!
A word to those that can apply again next year...get involved with the community, show that this is a path in life you want to continue, maybe try joining Americorps or related service programs!Last edit by sunsetlove28 on Aug 3, '12 : Reason: added info
- Aug 3, '12 by jaelloumomThanks ccummings8 and congrats to you as well
- Aug 3, '12 by SSRMO shucks, I didn't get the email, o well. Congrats to those that have been selected!!!
- Aug 3, '12 by jnelson188Congrats to all who received the scholarship this is a true blessing!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Aug 3, '12 by sunsetlove28Don't lose hope...some may not accept!
- Aug 3, '12 by agreer2Congrats to all who received it. Nothing for me but all things happen for a reason Congrats again
- Aug 3, '12 by jtboog2003Don't lose hope, I'm sure they aren't done with the emails (it's only the first day, it could take a few days, it usually does if the other years are any indication) Also, like another said, some people may not accept, last year they even rejected people, and then turned around and awarded it to them when more funds became available.
- Aug 3, '12 by RunawayNYES YES YES YES!! I got it!!!
Which is weird because I never got that credit check!! WTH, I was so distraught after finding out my credit hasn't been check....I want my 15 dollars back!!!!
- Aug 3, '12 by agebreCongratulations! What state are you in?
- Aug 3, '12 by mailedcCongratulations to everybody who received an email today!! For those who haven't, I called the help desk today and they said that all 350 awards have not been made yet. So don't lose hope!
Questions for folks who have received the award: What state do you go to school in? What is your EFC? How happy are you?!?! Congrats again!
Waiting patiently and hopefully!!