2012-2013 HRSA Nursing Scholarship Application - Page 27Register Today!
- Jul 28, '12 by gregm890What if you just dont have credit/credit card?? haha im 21 and Ive only used a debit card for these past 4 years haha. Also I just graduated college and I am in a grace period in my loans so I definitely haven't defaulted any of them.
- Jul 28, '12 by SSRMI'm able to log in also.
- Jul 28, '12 by agebreMy status still reads under review... Has anyone's status changed?
- Jul 28, '12 by SSRMMine still says "under review"...
- Jul 29, '12 by ccummings8Everyone's status should say under review for now. I am not positive but from my understanding those who are ineligeble or who are no longer being considered might have their status changed as soon as they make those decisions. As far as those who are still in the running we should all know something before the end of August. From previous years some people have been chosen and notified as early as the first week in August. Either way if you get it you will know in the next few weeks. Only those who are eligible but not chosen will be notified by Sept 30. The only reason that someone would get the scholarship, but not be notified until sometime in Sept. is that someone who was offered the scholarship turned it down or became ineligible for some reason, and a spot opened up.
- Jul 29, '12 by Corrine611Has anyone from new york city received a credit check? I was informed that they because of the high amount of applicants this year it will be taking longer.
- Jul 29, '12 by itrustQuote from Corrine611This information is rather curious. I'm surprised that the process may take longer considering some of us received credit checks earlier compared to last year's applicants. Secondly, I thought the application period was shorter this year compared to that of last year. Oh well, I guess with HRSA you just don't know.Has anyone from new york city received a credit check? I was informed that they because of the high amount of applicants this year it will be taking longer.
Btw I'm from New Jersey ( I know not NY, but close).
- Jul 29, '12 by chrystian18hello i was wondering, i applied at north west college and they have grants but is there additional grants i can apply myself and get extra cash let me know thank.
- Jul 31, '12 by Corrine611When I submitted my application I was number 14 thousand and something....I called hrsa and they explained that I was in the final step of verication and after everything is verified you may get a credit check. When I called on July 20th they said they had just begun credit checking a few days before and it would continue well into August if you were chosen.
- Jul 31, '12 by agreer2I'm number eighteen thousand and something. I called and she said the same thing. I'm so hopeful praying for everyone