2012-2013 HRSA Nursing Scholarship Application - Page 12Register Today!
- Apr 22, '12 by hihopes22Cecix,
Here is the link I used for the shortage area info. It lets you put an address and gives you shortage info HRSA - Find Shortage Areas: HPSA & MUA/P by Address - Version 2.0 HRSA - Find Shortage Areas: HPSA & MUA/P by Address - Version 2.0
Hope this helps.
- Can anybody tell me if the scholarship committee would contact the applicant's recommenders? I just wanna make sure I inform my professors in case they get contacted by the HRSA.
- If you log into fafsa, you should be able to download a copy of your SAR. Good thing it's already available on pdf file so you can upload it directly onto the portal. I hope that helps
- if you log into fafsa, you should be able to download a copy of your sar. good thing it's already available on pdf file so you can upload it directly onto the portal. i hope that helps
- Apr 25, '12 by hihopes22Thanks gladys! I wasn't sure because in the guide it said to call and order one. Thank you again!
- Apr 27, '12 by gogreenleyAccelerated BSN students are eligible. I called before the cycle began to be sure.
- May 1, '12 by fhutchinHi all! Im new to applying to hrsa this year and let me tell you i am very excited! I hope to have all of my documents uploaded and submitted by wednesday May 2nd. I know the essays had a 2500 word limit, but it also said about half a page? I was curious as to how long some of yours were? Next semster fall 2012 i will be a graduating senior. Do you guys think that will affect whether or not i get the scholarship? I just found out recently that i have reached my limit on federal loans and grant aid Without this scholarship im going to need a miracle to graduate in Dec 2012. I really hope i get it. I will sure be praying for it!
- May 1, '12 by mskarb01I don't know if this has been answered already, but do the transcripts have to be officials?
- May 2, '12 by hihopes22The essay requirement is 2,500 characters, not words. That is how it can be about half of a page.
Transcripts I am pretty sure can be unofficial. If you open an official transcript to scan a copy it becomes unofficial. Hopefully you didn't buy any.
Hope this helps. Good luck everyone!
- May 2, '12 by mskarbNo I didn't I was finally able to find the list of everything needed Good luck to everyone