2011-2012 HRSA Scholarship Application Process - Page 179Register Today!
- Jul 20, '12 by runna909Hi! I am a recipient, and I had a nursing professor and a distant family member write refs for me. Can't believe used a family member as a ref, thinking about it now lol. She is in advertising though, so maybe that's why that worked.
Also, I put a lot of effort into the essays, so don't discount those.
- Jul 20, '12 by runna909It is taxed just like any other income, not as scholarship money.
- Jul 24, '12 by sunsetlove28Hello!
For all of those that received the scholarship...when did you receive your first payment? Was it accrued since july? What were some of the OFC's people received? Just trying to plan ahead just in case i were to get the scholarship!!!! Thanks for your help!
- Jul 25, '12 by sunsetlove28hi runna909,
could you maybe help me with my question below!
for all of those that received the scholarship...when did you receive your first payment? was it accrued since july? what were some of the ofc's people received? just trying to plan ahead just in case i were to get the scholarship!!!! thanks for your help!
i'd appreciate it! if you would rather email me, let me know and i will send it to you.
- Jul 25, '12 by sunsetlove28error
- Jul 25, '12 by PatMac10,RNThis is my second year applying. I hope I get it.
- Dec 29, '12 by elprupI had a bankruptcy from abusive marriage right before I got my scholarship. Good luck