Vanderbilt Grad Entry 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Dec 4, '12 by worth11Hi everyone! I am new to the forum, and just submitted my application for the pre-specialty acnp program a week ago. I was wondering if everyone else had received an email stating that their application is currently being processed by an admissions counselor? I recieved this email the day that I submitted my application, and recieved almost the exact same email again today. Both emails said that I would recieve another email later on regarding the status of my application. My admissions file should have been complete when I submitted my application last Tuesday. Recieving the same email today though kind of makes me worry that I somehow missed the priority deadline. I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else? Thanks in advance for your help, and best of luck to everyone!!
- Dec 4, '12 by jenny.jWorth11.. I submitted my application before the deadline and got the same sequence of emails you did! I was a bit worried too.. but I'm glad it wasn't just me!
- Dec 4, '12 by kms673Worth11 & jenny-
Got the same email sequence as well. I was confused by it too.
- Dec 4, '12 by worth11Thanks, jenny and kms! I feel better knowing I'm not the only one. Maybe they just sent out a mass email when they started evaluating the applications.
- Dec 4, '12 by IcySageNurseKms, yes I would be working and doi the program at the same time, so no living expenses. I would be paying only tuition, fees, and books. So around $45,000 right? Seems steep if its mostly loans..
- Dec 4, '12 by jenny.jEveryone,
If anyone hears anything about any application status, please let us all know (if you'd like!)
I know it is way early in the game, but dang the waiting game is already killing me, and we've got months to go!
- Dec 5, '12 by jasonmstone82I received the same set of emails that you all above did. I got one after submitting the application online then another one yesterday.
- Dec 5, '12 by leztheticaGreetings fellow applicants! I also received those two emails this week after submitting my application for the WHNP program last Friday. It's been a nerve wrecking few months, but I feel hopeful! I attended the October open house, and am glad I did, because it answered many of my questions about the program. I'm sure many of you were there - it was a room full of nerves and hopes and dreams!
My question is, how in the world are we going to make it through the next three months until receiving an answer?! I will look forward to engaging with this board in the coming months!
- Dec 5, '12 by kms673Jasonmstone82 & Jenny J.- what specialties did you apply for?
- Dec 5, '12 by jasonmstone82I applied for FNP...
FYI, I spoke with admissions and as long as all your supporting docs (transcripts, LOR, GREs) were physically at Vandy by 1 DEC you will be considered for priority review.