Vanderbilt Grad Entry 2013 - Page 21Register Today!
- Feb 20 by RN139Hey, everyone! I applied for direct entry FNP and am anxiously awaiting a response! Hopefully we hear something soon since pre-specialty letters are being sent!
- Feb 20 by RN139I'm wondering the same thing The other program I've applied to starts in May so I'm hoping to hear from Vandy soon so I can make a decision!
- Feb 20 by amandy45Hey y'all!!! i just wanted to wish you good luck as this process winds down! This is such an exciting and anxious time, and that time waiting for letters sure does pass by slow! I'm having a hard time believing that I was in your shoes at this very time last year...it has RACED by! My best wishes are going out to each and every one of you, and I really hope to see you on campus in the fall!!
- Feb 20 by joellieeeeSo I was too excited to wait until the Open House next weekend to meet everyone so I started a Facebook group for those who were already accepted for this upcoming Fall 2013! (Search: Vanderbilt School of Nursing - Accepted Fall 2013,Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Feb 21 : Reason: ToS--links to Facebook are not permitted, you may post the group name.
- Feb 20 by kms673Joellieeee,
Are you from Scottsdale? I am in Tempe.
- Feb 21 by joellieeeekms673... Yes I am, and also currently living in Tempe! Small world!
- Feb 21 by kms673Ya it is, I will see you at the open house!
- Feb 21 by jenny.jHi everyone!
I've applied for direct entry FNP and too am very anxious for a response.. I'm currently in Italy for two weeks and was hoping to hear before I left.. So I called the office and they said that in about a week or two decisions should be made for FNP because they always take longer than the other programs. They also said that they are more than happy to give decisions over the phone if you call their office.. So if anyone is still waiting, and are just as impatient as I am, give them a call. Congrats to all who have been accepted!!
- Feb 21 by Obnurse85I received my acceptance letter today for Direct Entry FNP! I am so excited! Just wanted to let you know that some decisions had been made apparently! Good luck to all those still waiting! I am looking forward to meeting everyone!
- Feb 21 by KoKeJenny j. - who did you talk to in the admissions office to ask about your applicant status?