Vanderbilt Grad Entry 2013 - Page 15Register Today!
- Jan 23 by jenny.jSarahdukie,
I would rather not use her name in a forum like this. I will try to PM you.
Quote from sarahdukieCan I ask who told you that?
- Jan 24 by moicurn4115LetsChill,
I'm from Columbia, Missouri!!! I hope to do the distance program at Vandy. That makes me feel better that they had spots open last year so hopefully we'll both get in!!
- Jan 28 by jasonmstone82Has anyone gotten the financial aid packet yet?
- Jan 29 by britters5Hey Jason... I'm still waiting for the package as well. So we should all be getting something soon i'd think.
- Jan 31 by jb30Got the financial aid packet today!
- Jan 31 by celticsgirl17Is everyone supposed to receive the financial aid packet regardless of admittance status?
- Jan 31 by nurserobyn89have any direct entry (already RN BSN) candidates received a phone call for an interview for FNP or any other specialty?
- Jan 31 by nurserobyn89yes. everyone who applied receives a financial aid packet. Atleast that has been the case in the past.
- Feb 2 by trin22Hello, did anyone take any of the prerequisite courses online? Vanderbilt's School of Nursing's website specifically states that prerequisites can be taken at any university, community college, or online. I hope this applies to science courses as well. Did anyone get accepted with online science courses?
- Feb 3 by jenny.jHello Trin22!
Which prerequisite courses are you speaking of? I don't know of many online BSN programs.. but there are many RN to BSN courses online! Is this what you mean?
My friend had her ASN and did her RN to BSN online through Boise State University and got accepted into the Family Nurse Practitioner program last year. Hope this helps a bit!