USA Spring 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 22, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BCongratulations to all of you!! I started the Advanced Emergency NP Dual Role this past fall. So far, so good. My advice to you all is to maintain these contacts you have made on allnurses.com. I "met" several people on this board before we started the program. We exchanged numbers and email addresses before we started the program and they have been a great support to me and we have helped each other through this first semester even though we may be in different specialities or sections. Good luck to you all.
- Oct 22, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BAlso keep in mind that MSN students take the same core classes as DNP students so you will be mixed together at first.
- Oct 22, '12 by littlehandsI applied to the BSN to DNP-NNP program for Spring 2013 and I received my acceptance letter today! Good luck to all!!
- Oct 22, '12 by mannaWeird! Because I got y'all's PMs!
I'll be in the ACNP program and would love to correspond with anyone starting in the spring, no matter the specialty "track".
Thanks for that advice, Rachel!
- Oct 23, '12 by brucedragonCongrats to all ! I too got accepted to the RN to FPMHNP USA Spring program. I already have a bachelor's in another field so am very excited about this ! ! ! I was losing hope cause I got 2 rejects prior to USA and USA was my first choice ! Voila....what do you know...GOT IN and received the letter last night !
I would love to stay in touch with all the acceptees. Please PM me.
Thanks and Good luck to all those still waiting !
- Oct 23, '12 by Strawberry wineOmg Bruce dragon it's daisymei. Congrats! Looks like we are going to be classmates again! I've missed u! i just emailed u! yay
- Oct 23, '12 by TickledPinkRNManna thank you again for the PM. Unfortunately, I cannot write you back still. I will send you an email tonight
- Oct 25, '12 by WyndDrivenRainCongrats everyone! I started at USA in the psych NP program in fall 2011...I love it!! It is a great program!
- Oct 25, '12 by munamayHi everyone
I got into the Emergency track NP and I want to say congratulations to everybody that got in (the wait was insane!!!!!). I would like to network with you guys please. I am new to this forum and I don't know how it works yet so bear with me.
- Oct 25, '12 by mannaI am thinking about starting a Facebook group for those of us on there to "network" about the upcoming semester. If anyone is interested, just let me know.