Seattle U - APNI 2013 - Page 8Register Today!
- Dec 4, '12 by CybercereHi All,
I'm new to the Board and applied for the SU program in the Psych track. Do you know when we will hear back regarding interviews?
Thanks and good luck to all!
- Dec 4, '12 by CalincaCerise I'm not on my computer right now but I think it was towards the end of January. Things got delayed considerably earlier this year because of that snow storm in January so I'm expecting it to be a week earlier if the weather cooperates. I will post here as soon as have access to my old emails.
- Dec 5, '12 by Calincaok, so in Janruary the school contacted us to give us a little idea of when more or less we would receive the news for the interview. I received my invitation to the interview on february 11 for midwifery and if I'm not mistaken I interviewed on february 25th. A lot of people received invitations and denial throughout that week. Again, everything was delayed at least one week because of the snowstorm, so I'm expecting things to go a week earlier. Hope that helps.
- Dec 6, '12 by Cura te ipsumCalinca,
We finished our Obstetrics final yesterday. It was a doozy but now we are moving on to Pediatrics and Mental Health in January.
I thought of you when I was at Valley Medical doing my clinical and working with the midwives and L&D nurses.
You will be a great fit in the program and in the practice. Your dedication to entering this program and this field will certainly come to fruition and I look forward to seeing your smiling face at orientation next June.
If the school only realized what diligence you've shown in helping and comforting other applicants for the past couple of years you'd be a shoo-in.
Best of luck and happy holidays.
- Dec 6, '12 by CalincaCura, this was the best holiday wishes ever! Thanks you so much! I should frame it and put it on my tree.
I see Ali's and other's posts in my facebook so I was somewhat in the loop about what is going on. So nice of you to remember about the Valley! It will be interesting when I go there again, so many memories, from going to every appointment during my first pregnancy to finally delivering. I haven't been in Renton in a while, but every time I go to Ikea I have to look at the building and sigh. I honestly had not so good moments there, but I always remember the good parts.
I feel mentally prepared this time, I have a lot more confidence in myself this time around. It will be great to meet you!
Happy holidays to you and your family and have fun next quarter!
- Dec 11, '12 by conniferousEverything's in!
Has anyone else applied to other schools? I was looking at a school in California, but I'm not sure I want to go that far. Seattle's my home, so I hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot with applying to just one school.
- Dec 16, '12 by andrthompHello all! My name is Andrea I am a 2012 APNI Cohort Representative at Seattle University and I know exactly how all of you feel! I have started the Seattle University APNI 2013 group on Facebook. Please feel free to search for this group and request to be added. We will add any requests so that you can ask questions of current SU students and chat with each other. I wish you all the best of luck and please enjoy your holidays!Last edit by Meriwhen on Jan 17, '13 : Reason: TOS: link to unapproved website removed
- Dec 16, '12 by andrthompand who are you Cura te ipsum? I can't figure it out lol...
- Dec 17, '12 by CalincaThank you Andrea!!
I already asked to join the group!
- Dec 31, '12 by CybercereBelated Thank you to Calinca -- I'm hoping I get in...... didn't realize it would take so long after application deadline to find out anything ;-)