Seattle U - APNI 2013 - Page 29Register Today!
- Mar 1 by atomicgirlIt shouldn't be too long after your interview when you receive your decision! I'm crossing my fingers for you all!
- Mar 1 by conniferousCongrats on the acceptance atomicgirl! My interview is tomorrow morning so it's getting close!!!
- Mar 1 by andrthompHello All! I know this is a very stressful process! I am currently in the 2012 cohort and I want to encourage you all not to lose hope! We have several people in our cohort who were admitted during the spring and even just a week prior to the program starting. Many people change their minds even after their acceptance so there is always a chance that you could still be asked to join the program. As you are accepted, please join the facebook group http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/387599551329078/. This is a great place to ask questions and to get to know each other. Good luck to all of you!! I wish you all the best!!
- Mar 1 by SDBruinCongratulations on your acceptance, atomicgirl! And thanks so much for the words of encouragement, andrthomp
- Mar 8 by SDBruinHey guys! SU have emailed out some acceptance letters and will continue this upcoming week! Time to inbox stalk! Good luck everyone!
- Mar 13 by FinnCatHi Everyone. I interviewed on March 2nd for the FNP track. One of the interviewers indicated that I would hear back around April. Did anyone else interview in March? Were you given the same time frame? I'm wondering if this time frame is for the FNP track. Gosh, it's easy to try to speculate too much. Anyhow, my interview went okay, but I thought it was difficult to stay within a 30 minute time frame and answer fairly broad-based questions. It's hard to convey who you are and a 10-yr plan in 30 minutes. But everyone was in the same boat. Of course, I wish all of you the best of luck. I am certain that any of those interviewed would make great NPs.
- Mar 13 by sfemilyHi everyone! I interviewed for the FNP track on March 2, and am also anxiously awaiting my decision. I was told that decisions should be coming this week. Has anyone already been accepted to the FNP track?
- Mar 13 by FinnCatThat's odd that I was told April? Who did you interview with?
- Mar 13 by conniferousI also interviewed Mar 2 for FNP and found out I got accepted last Friday night! I was also told we'd hear by April, but SU knew that many others have been already accepted elsewhere and the program director just wanted to send an email out before the "official" letters arrived. I've been on FB (much more active) and a few folks on FB also have been accepted for FNPs as well. Don't know how many exactly yet... maybe around 4, including myself?
I just saw on FB also, that one person got her acceptance email from FNP about an hour ago =) You guys might be hearing soon!