Seattle U - APNI 2013 - Page 25Register Today!
- Feb 17 by icelindI have been asked to interview but haven't received my date/time yet...though I've heard FNP moves a bit slower compared to the others
- Feb 17 by FinnCatSalinn,
If I manage to make it past the interview stage (which will be tough), I am as "green as grass" when it comes to Seattle. And would love some advice on where to live if I get to that point. You will definitely get more bang for your buck with rentals and any sort of living situation in Baltimore. I live in the DC Metro-Area, and some people actually commute from Baltimore to DC because Baltimore cost-of-living is so much more affordable.
- Feb 17 by Fauc7621Quote from EnnAbraHi EnnAbra,Hi Everyone,
I applied to the FNP track and received an email that I have not been selected to interview. Congrats to everyone that has!! I know that we are all very qualified individuals that bring unique qualities to this program.
On another note, has anyone applied to the Pacific Lutheran ELMSN program in tacoma??? And if you did, any word on the status of your application??? I also applied there but have not received a letter or any sort of update (even after emailing and calling)... It would be great to know if anyone else has. Thanks
I applied to the ELMSN at PLU a couple weeks before their deadline and received a letter of acceptance something like two weeks after the deadline.
Congrats to all those who have been invited to interviews! And to those who didn't I hope you continue trying if this is really what you want to do. Like others have mentioned decisions made during the selection process can be pretty arbitrary and don't necessarily reflect your potential in the field.
I also applied to the FNP track and was invited to interview, but have yet to receive a date and time.
- Feb 17 by readlHello everyone!
Congratulations to everyone who has been invited to interview! There have been some questions regarding of anyone has received interview times... I received an e-mail with my date and time on Friday. I am interviewing on Saturday morning. I have applied to the midwifery track. Best of luck to everyone!
- Feb 17 by salinnSounds great FinnCat! Seattle is such an amazing city. I'm visiting Baltimore next month and look forward to scoping out some of the neighborhoods that I've been researching. All I know is that I want to live in a row house because we don't have those here!
EnnAbra, when did you receive the emailing saying you had not been selected? I haven't gotten anything like that yet.
- Feb 18 by EnnAbraSalinn
I received my email last week. I had specifically emailed ----------- and he emailed me back with a similar answer that Calinca received.... That at this time the School of Nursing has not chosen me to interview. It was not an official email/letter, just personally toward me as I had emailed him.Last edit by dianah on Feb 18 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- Feb 18 by conniferousSorry to hear the sad news EnnAbra! I'm afraid to email and ask now! This wait is torturous! It seems a few other in FB also got interviews and they all came in on Thursday. I'm hoping more will come out!
- Feb 19 by kork21Hey all,
I applied for the psych program and haven't heard anything back as well. Be sure to check your junk mail as well!
Good luck to you all.
- Feb 19 by conniferousI'm still too chicken to ask myself. -__- Anyone who hasn't been contacted yet brave enough ask whether they're still inviting people to interview??
- Feb 19 by kork21Conniferous,They will attempt to contact everyone that applied (i.e., "attempt" meaning email, phone, or mail) like all other universities.From what I have read, they have begun the process of sending out interview or rejection (couldn't think of a less harsh word) notifications to applicants on Thursday/Friday. As for it being Tuesday and have t heard anything yet either, I'm betting they had Monday off for Pres. Day and will continue notifications through this week at the rate of their admin/support staff. Then the interviews will be scheduled out to give enough advance notice to each application depending on the day the applicant was notified.At least this is how many universities do it.... Good luck.