Seattle U - APNI 2013 - page 25
by Calinca 62,234 Views | 302 Comments
Hello everyone - this is my second time applying. A month ago, I bombed the interview! If this is your first time applying, there's a world of information from previous years, especially from the 2012 thread where we reached... Read More
- 0Feb 17, '13 by FinnCatSalinn,
If I manage to make it past the interview stage (which will be tough), I am as "green as grass" when it comes to Seattle. And would love some advice on where to live if I get to that point. You will definitely get more bang for your buck with rentals and any sort of living situation in Baltimore. I live in the DC Metro-Area, and some people actually commute from Baltimore to DC because Baltimore cost-of-living is so much more affordable.
- 0Feb 17, '13 by Fauc7621Quote from EnnAbraHi EnnAbra,Hi Everyone,
I applied to the FNP track and received an email that I have not been selected to interview. Congrats to everyone that has!! I know that we are all very qualified individuals that bring unique qualities to this program.
On another note, has anyone applied to the Pacific Lutheran ELMSN program in tacoma??? And if you did, any word on the status of your application??? I also applied there but have not received a letter or any sort of update (even after emailing and calling)... It would be great to know if anyone else has. Thanks
I applied to the ELMSN at PLU a couple weeks before their deadline and received a letter of acceptance something like two weeks after the deadline.
Congrats to all those who have been invited to interviews! And to those who didn't I hope you continue trying if this is really what you want to do. Like others have mentioned decisions made during the selection process can be pretty arbitrary and don't necessarily reflect your potential in the field.
I also applied to the FNP track and was invited to interview, but have yet to receive a date and time.
- 0Feb 17, '13 by readlHello everyone!
Congratulations to everyone who has been invited to interview! There have been some questions regarding of anyone has received interview times... I received an e-mail with my date and time on Friday. I am interviewing on Saturday morning. I have applied to the midwifery track. Best of luck to everyone!
- 0Feb 17, '13 by salinnSounds great FinnCat! Seattle is such an amazing city. I'm visiting Baltimore next month and look forward to scoping out some of the neighborhoods that I've been researching. All I know is that I want to live in a row house because we don't have those here!
EnnAbra, when did you receive the emailing saying you had not been selected? I haven't gotten anything like that yet.
- 0Feb 18, '13 by EnnAbraSalinn
I received my email last week. I had specifically emailed ----------- and he emailed me back with a similar answer that Calinca received.... That at this time the School of Nursing has not chosen me to interview. It was not an official email/letter, just personally toward me as I had emailed him.Last edit by dianah on Feb 18, '13 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- 0Feb 19, '13 by kork21Conniferous,They will attempt to contact everyone that applied (i.e., "attempt" meaning email, phone, or mail) like all other universities.From what I have read, they have begun the process of sending out interview or rejection (couldn't think of a less harsh word) notifications to applicants on Thursday/Friday. As for it being Tuesday and have t heard anything yet either, I'm betting they had Monday off for Pres. Day and will continue notifications through this week at the rate of their admin/support staff. Then the interviews will be scheduled out to give enough advance notice to each application depending on the day the applicant was notified.At least this is how many universities do it.... Good luck.