Seattle U - APNI 2013 - Page 19Register Today!
- Feb 13 by conniferousWow, I am so glad I decided to check this thread today! I wanted to lay off reading the posts because I get soooo anxious when I read them. It looks like they're getting super close to contacting us! Thanks to Hawaii for the update!
- Thanks Stephanina. Your response was more direct than what they gave to me. Well people, it seems that things are about to start shaking. Good luck to EVERYONE! It is clear that we all want to be at SU. Please let us all know right away if you get an invite. I'm still thinking that those applying to the FNP track will be the last to know (fingers crossed that isn't the case), but it would still be nice to know when the emails actually start going out.
- The past couple of years, it has taken a couple of days to get all of the emails out, right? I am reaching back in my memory from when I read every single post from the past couple of years.
- Feb 13 by CalincaI can't remember Hawaii. I know I received on the first day, so I can't remember LOL. But yes, we all want SU very much, I love it here!
I think my email got buried in a bunch of emails last night, I will send another one just in case I get another response LOL
- Feb 13 by icelindAs the response time has been increasing I feel like I'm psyching myself out, I'm not very confident now that I'm going to get an interview...anyone else in the same boat?
- I am DEFINITELY in the same boat. Even knowing that emails have not quite gone out yet (or are just beginning to go out now), I have this sense of foreboding. I am waging psychological warfare on myself and I know it, but can't seem to help worrying a little. My confidence is beginning to wane. I'm right there with you.Last edit by Hawaii808 on Feb 13
- Feb 13 by icelindOkay, I'm glad we're in the same boat! I just want to know so I can get on with the rest of my life! lol
- Feb 13 by salinnMy sentiments exactly icelind!
- Feb 13 by FinnCatInstead of going to the gym, I diverted to my neighborhood bar. So yes I feel nervous. But we all have to realize that committees make random and arbitrary decisions. They are not going to invite the best set of candidates to interview. Beyond some objective criteria that most of us meet, there are a multitude of subjective factors that we cannot control. But I have no doubt that each of you, regardless of the program or when it will happen, will make damn good NPs.
- Feb 13 by CalincaGuys, ------------ answered my email saying that I have not been selected. Thank you everyone and good luck!!Last edit by dianah on Feb 18 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names