Seattle U - APNI 2013 - Page 18Register Today!
- I'll call Calinca. That would probably be more speedy than an email anyway. Give me half an hour. I'm in the middle of eating lunch. Nom nom nom.
- Feb 13 by salinnI called on Monday and the person was ultra vague and didn't seem well informed. She passed me on to someone who is supposed to be in the "know" and I always just get their voice mail.
Calinca, I would be thinking the same thing about a large number of applicants but this thread has been so quiet compared to last year that it makes me think otherwise. Although maybe people have not been posting because there hasn't been any news....yet!
- yes, they are not very organized about that. Last year I remember (and you can read about that on the other year's threads as well) it depends a lot of who answers the phone. At the very least we got something like "notifications will be sent until the end of this week". They never say anything down to the day, but at least seemed somewhat informed about the week.. when you called I was surprised when they just said "not yet" yikes! How far can they be from having a final list that they can't even say the week now? LOL
Anyways, as far as the number of applicants - I haven't counted, but I think there are more people talking at the facebook group than here. Still not at lot of people but if I recall correctly, 2011, 2010, 2009 only started to pick up right at interview time (when people received their email invitations) or right after the interview. 2012 was very unique in this regard!
- Ok, so... It sounds like they are close to releasing the info - but still vague. The lady I spoke with was polite but curt. I apologized for calling to ask, and she said "Oh, no problem" but then went on to say that they had been getting A LOT of phone calls yesterday and today. She said that things were being gathered. I don't know what that means and I didn't want to press too much since they were obviously getting quite a few calls. Sorry it wasn't a more telling conversation.
- Suffice it to say that when I have been getting email notifications yesterday and today, I probably am getting far too excited.
- Feb 13 by stephanina513I just emailed as well, and heard back that SU is in the process of contacting those they wish to interview.
- thanks for calling, Hawaii!
- can we all call and get different responses? hahahah
- Stephanina, when did you send the email? I sent mine at midnight last night!