Seattle U - APNI 2012 - Page 49Register Today!
- Feb 22, '12 by LeahCheersKalium, they were pratty standard....why do you want to go into the nursing field? Why Seattle University? Describe a situation where you faced conflict and how did you resolve the issue? Be prepared to talk about any leadrship roles/experience you have.
30 minutes seems like a long time but it really flew I only had enough time to ask a few questions at the end. I honestly can't even remember half of my responses because I kept rambling lol...at least it is over!!
- I'm sure you did well, Leah! It's always a blur afterwards! I agree with kalium!
- Feb 22, '12 by Cura te ipsumReceived my interview date and time this afternoon. Relieved it is on a Saturday so I won't have to miss classes during the week.
Congrats to Leah for completing the process today.
- Feb 22, '12 by kaliumI'm envious that it's over for you. While I'm excited for my interview on Saturday, I'm also nervous and can't wait to be past it. Thank you for giving us a heads up on the questions. Like you said, they do seem pretty standard and what I expected.
- Feb 22, '12 by NPjustineCura, I got the same e-mail. Nice to have the date confirmed.
Leah, congrats on finishing your interview, the ball is in their court now. Bet you did a great job!
- Today I received the room for my interview!
I have a full week, so hopefully I won't be stressing about it too much until the 29th.
Did they ask you what the role of a NP is? And how you are preparing for this program? They asked these questions last year.
- YES, I want to know that too. If they ask anything very personal.
- Feb 23, '12 by LeahCheersSo I brought extra CVs and letters of intent with me but they said they didnt need them, however my information was not directly in front of the interviewers. They did not ask me what the role of an NP was however they did want to know why I wanted to pursue this career. They didn't follow up on anything specific to me or my application so it is best to approach it as though they haven't seen any information about you...make sure if it is relavent experience/information that you say it :-)
- Feb 23, '12 by CalincaThanks Leah!