Seattle U - APNI 2012 - Page 48Register Today!
- Feb 21, '12 by NPjustinedid you call the general phone number for SU grad school? Thanks for the suggestion!
- Feb 21, '12 by NPjustineJust found out that SU is still working on coordinating faculty for AGNP interviews so no notification has been sent out yet (but will be sent asap via e-mail). Good luck to everyone with an upcoming interview!Last edit by NPjustine on Feb 21, '12
- Feb 21, '12 by CalincaThanks for calling Justine! I had a dream that I arrived at the interview and they didn't know who I was hahhaha.
These next couple weeks couldn't go fast enough...
Good luck everyone - I hope we are all classmates in june!
Does anybody know what day classes start?
- Feb 21, '12 by NursePracHereIcomeJune 18th-ish?
- Feb 21, '12 by pooja88NPJustine, Thanks for calling and posting that. I thought I was going to pass out in class today because I was going insane checking my email and getibg more anxious by the second. I was Just about to call when I saw your post. I'm so.incredibly nervous because its soooo close yet seems also so far! I agree with Calinca, for once the time couldnt pass more quickly. Ahh I want to daydream but I keep slapping myself back to reality just in case the answer is no..sigh akdjfjfjfjskekf Haha...I've lost it.And yeah I think we start around June 15th or somewhere around that time.
- Feb 21, '12 by pooja88Sorry for the typos I'm trying to write this on my not-so-user-friendly phone
- Feb 22, '12 by LeahCheersHad my interview today, didn't go as smooth as I hoped...nerves got the best of me. Good luck to everyone with interviews to come and try to relax! :-)
- Feb 22, '12 by kaliumI'm sure you did amazing! For me, I always feel that way when I walk out of an interview - I wish I had said this, and I wish I hadn't said that. I think it's normal to now go over what you remember you said and hoping you did well I'm certain you did, LeahCheers.
Also, before anyone else asks... what were the questions like?