Seattle U - APNI 2012 - Page 47Register Today!
- Feb 20, '12 by CalincaHahaha, I know, I am so worried that I am not going to be accepted, but I can't think of it anymore. So, for now, I am just concentrating on the classes I am taking right now and daydreaming. Or I'll go insane.
- Feb 20, '12 by NPjustineI understand.... love it!!
- Feb 20, '12 by Cura te ipsumIt appears the faculty are enjoying a well deserved holiday on President's Day, and we likely won't be receiving updates on interview scheduling today.
I am focusing instead on 2/21/90 when at 1904 I was blessed with my youngest child and only daughter. When I need to "get outside of my own head" I reflect on God gracing me with two healthy children, and by extension into the following generation, my two exquisite grandchildren.
I decided to put down my science textbooks today and pulled out a history book to ponder philosophy and theology, searching for ancient wisdom and perspective.
I'm praying for AGNP, but as the saying goes, "God helps those who help themselves", and I find comfort in having a strong 'Plan B' to enter a top ADN program in the fall if I'm not accepted into SU.
This too shall pass ...
- Feb 20, '12 by NursePracHereIcomeCura te ipsum; I really don't think you should take this as a rejection but rather a glimpse into the unorganization of the program that we've often heard about in the forum. I think there is sollice to be found in the fact that no one has announced having an interview on March 1st which is the last day of interviews.Hang in there
- Feb 20, '12 by NPjustineCura te ipsum - way to bring things back into perspective. Have tranquil evening and happy birthday to your youngest child. I am confident that we will all hear soon!
- Feb 20, '12 by CalincaCura, happy birthday to your daughter today, what a joyous day for your family! You are more than right to put this all aside today. My youngest son's birthday is on thursday, the 23rd. It's his first.
- Feb 21, '12 by NursePracHereIcomeGot my interview date!
- Feb 21, '12 by NPjustineCongrats, Nurse Prac. Hopefully we'll hear today for the AGNP track too
- Feb 21, '12 by CalincaWoohoo NursePrac!!!
- Feb 21, '12 by NursePracHereIcomeYou should, Justine. I imagine yours will also be the 1st but not sure what time. I called today and the lady told me over the phone. She also told me she had sent the email with my date about an hour prior so for whatever reason my phone didn't get the email. So if you can no longer stand the wait I'd try calling, she was very nice Thanks, Calinca