Seattle U - APNI 2012 - Page 15Register Today!
- Jan 3, '12 by CalincaLuluj,
If I am not mistaken, South Seattle CC offers all the classes we need online, including anatomy, for about $500 for 5 credits.
- Jan 3, '12 by meganameliawHi Everyone,
I have been reading the posts from last year and getting nervous about my application. I'm glad I finished it and got it in though! Fingers crossed, hopefully we will meet each other in the APNI program this Summer. I applied to the FNP track. Please post when you start getting notifications about interviews!
- Jan 10, '12 by CalincaI know it's super early (judging by last year's posts) but did anyone receive any news from SU yet?
- Jan 14, '12 by slustudentnothing
- Jan 16, '12 by lulujCalinca- Thank you! I was able to get registered at SSCC to take Math 102. I hope we all start hearing back soon!
- Jan 16, '12 by CalincaFabulous! I'm taking it next quarter there!
I think we might start getting emails and mails next week, at least that's when they started receiving emails and mails last year.
- Jan 18, '12 by lulujJust got an email update letting me know that they are going to be deciding interviews early Feb...so I guess that means I can not freak out until Feb. 1st
- Jan 18, '12 by CalincaI received it too! Exciting!
- Jan 18, '12 by CalincaOk, I think I am slightly freaking out now. LOL
It's so close I can taste it! To me, it almost feels like playing the lottery: you know the odds are not in your favor but you get nervous anyway! SO nervous!
According to last year's thread, they were also told that the emails were going to be send first week of february, but in reality they received emails a week earlier. If it goes exactly like last year, we should be starting to see movement as early as ... this coming monday!
- Jan 21, '12 by meganameliawI'm in math 102 at SSCC too! Are you in the evening TTH class? I havent heard anything yet but am excited and nervous to hear the interview notifications are coming soon.