Seattle U - APNI 2012 - Page 110Register Today!
- Apr 3, '12 by CalincaPooja, readl, Luluj, Overtone, who else?
This is next year's thread. I hope to see some familiar "faces".
- Apr 5, '12 by CalincaCongratulations Cura! How fun!!
- Apr 7, '12 by aggie313No worries about being on the younger end of the spectrum.
There's 2 students who graduated from college 1 month before the program started and a couple others who graduated 1 year before. And some have never had paid/real world work experience and they're doing just fine. Better to start earlier than later I think...
- Apr 9, '12 by mz_maritto readl, i would say just make sure your personal statement is consistent with the mission of the school. my focus is on women in underserved communities that lack access to quality feminist GYN care - this is in keeping with the school's commitment to social justice, et al. they like hands on clinical experience too. if you are able to volunteer in a health care setting where you work with your target population, and provide hands on care, that is just dynamite. other languages spoken always helps. just being clear about why you want to be a healthcare provider is huge!
- Jun 27, '12 by Calincamy darlings,
now that you've been at school for a week or so, would you tell me your first impressions? i would love to hear more about what's going on while it's still fresh!
i'm doing fine, getting ready to knock 'em dead at the interview next time.