New FNP student at Walden University.Register Today!
- by CyndiRN72 Jan 18I just got accepted to start the FNP program this March at Walden University. Getting very nervous about it. Any advise is greatly appreciated.
- Jan 19 by CTStepupRNI also got accepted in the online FNP program for march. I'm nervous and excited too. I'll see you there!
- Jan 20 by CyndiRN72Do you still have to take pre-requisites? I have to do philosophy and statistics first. Good luck!
- Feb 4 by FutureAPnur5eI am to start the NP program at Walden in March also.. Are any of you in GA?? Im concerned the GA State Board does not approve Walden for NP progeam & I hv been trying to reach them for a few days but hv not been able to... im getting nervous about starting Walden without knowing if my state boards approves...
- Feb 26 by Mark Hill BSNIf you are anxious because your are affraid the program is difficult, your fears will soon be realized. It is very difficult and time consuming as it should be. It has to meet the rigid standard of the CCNE accreditation board, so that you can sit for state boards. Any nurse practitioner program that is easy, I dont want to be a part of. It is our responsibility to to be as well educated as we can so that we can perform out dities well. I chose Walden for its program length, cost, reputation, and convenience. I am starting my 3rd quarter March 4th, and have managed to scrape out a 4.o GPA by the skin of my teeth. I spend 30-40 hours per week on school work and work part time. Some in our class work full time, but it is tough on them. Do the work, study hard, dont procrastinate and never underestimate this program and you should be fine. If your looking for an easy way out....this is not the school for you. Many students have dropped out of this program because they unberestimated the rigorous demands.
- May 30 by GGMISSTXMark this is very inspiring. I am starting the program June 3rd and I know it is going to be tough. You have done a great job so far, so please keep in touch and let us all know how you are progressing and about any problems you encounter. I work full time and will continue too unless It becomes to unmanageable. I am prepared to go part time if necessary. Thanks again