need a little help with a NP decisionRegister Today!
- by HassonBFutureRN Nov 28, '11Im interested in becoming a NP, but I will only like to see hiv/aids patients. I will like to know which specialty in NP will I have to go into
- Nov 29, '11 by traumaRUsFNP would allow you that scope.
- Dec 1, '11 by NAURNI agree...FNP would give you that scope, as well as the spectrum of ages you would be able to see.
- Dec 2, '11 by bayouchick02Yep, FNP is the way to go! And if for some reason you decided you no longer wanted to work with hiv/aids pts, you can switch it up and do something else without having to go back for a post masters'.
- Dec 3, '11 by HassonBFutureRNI appreciate the feedback you guys... thanks..