MUSC DNP ProgramRegister Today!
- by blashonda May 1, '11Hi all, I am new to this forum and recently accepted into the MUSC DNP program, I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has also been accepted. Is anyone currently in the program who can give any information on the program (likes, dislikes, etc). Any information would be greatly appreciated.
- Jul 3, '11 by H60MedicI came across your inquiry and was curious as to feedback myself looking forward to applying for next year's DNP class. If you are unable to obtain any information please provide your thoughts as you partake of the course. Thanks, JIm
- Mar 22, '12 by Pinky687Congrats on your acceptance, blashonda! How has the program been for you? I just applied to the BSN-DNP program for this fall...Apparently I'll hear back in May, so we'll see! I just saw on the US News' Best Nursing Programs list this year that MUSC is #50...Not bad!Last edit by Pinky687 on Mar 22, '12
- Mar 22, '12 by laurabs24my friend got her BSN and MSN from MUSC....getting her DNP from USC. she says the USC program is somewhat lacking, she wished she had gone to MUSC.
- Apr 29, '12 by WKShadowRNCongrats Blashonda, how's it going?
Pinky, I'm going to apply next year. Good luck to you! Have you heard yet?