Msn/np online programs. No greRegister Today!
- by a1eyedbandit Oct 8, '11Good Morning everyone
I am going to assume this has been asked before, but I am curious to know the answers. I am currently looking for MSN and nurse practitioner schools that are online and do NOT require the GRE. I have already applied to Frontier and UC. I was hoping that someone over the years has made a list or could direct me to some more colleges. I would greatly appreciate this.
I have been a nurse for a couple years. Specializing in Psych and geri behavioral health and Emergency medicine. Nursing is a passion and a calling, and I want to pursue my advance degrees.
Thank you in advance
- Oct 8, '11 by RNGO4ITIsu-indiana state
ball state university
umass-boston, amherst, darmouth
university of cinn.
slu st louis university
to name a lot
- Oct 9, '11 by melrnbcALUAB will allow a waiver and admit, under probation, if your gpa is 3.2 overall or last 60 hours is 3.2 or greater.
- Oct 9, '11 by mammac5You could just take the GRE. It's not a big deal at all.
- Oct 10, '11 by a1eyedbanditI agree. Its 160 dollars.... not doing it
Anyone been to the University of Southern Indiana. They were so nice to me the other day! They have online MSN and NP... thoughts on them please!!!
- Oct 10, '11 by NAURNFrontier waives the GRE if GPA is at or above 3.0
- Oct 13, '11 by mtsteelhorseOhio University...no GRE and relatively inexpensive.
- Nov 1, '11 by Lore77Anyone with Online/ NP having a hard time finding a job?
- Nov 7, '11 by a1eyedbanditEveryone Thank you so much.... do you think 6 schools is enough to apply for????