Maryville for FNP 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 1 by Moneytree100Not sure why I can't find the Facebook page but still no luck.
I can only find the class of 2014 page and they won't add me to the group.
Any help is appreciated.
- Jan 4 by CbauerRNI'm not sure what the deal is with the 2015 FB page is. There are still only 3 members. We should get one working ASAP because school is about to start! I had my welcome call this morning and received the Nurs 600 syllabus. The D2L website is down for a couple days. I hope this isn't a dumb question, and it's probably explained in D2L, but does anyone know anything about the lectures in our courses? Like are they recorded and online and you can access them whenever?
- Jan 6 by keeg915I am still unable to find maryville np 2015 group on Facebook. Is it made public to search for? CBauer, To my understanding, there are no lectures per se. I know there will be AdobeConnect sessions, which is strictly to communicate with our instructor regarding assignments. I also saw your question on the other discussion board regarding clinical instructors. In the orientation, it states the requirements for a preceptor.
A Preceptor is required for the MSN Clinicals. The Preceptor also:
- has to be a certified advanced practice nurse.
- has to have two years of experience as an advanced practice nurse.
- can be either a physician of internal medicine or family practice.
- Jan 6 by tlb79I am also having difficulties finding the Facebook page. I have tried every variation of "Maryville NP 2015" that I can think of and no luck. Any suggestions? Like everyone else, I believe it is a wonderful idea.
- Jan 7 by Pjmonkeymathis website deleted my link to the the Page--- you can look for me on Facebook- Tara Doran- I have sunglasses on and blondish hair in the pic.. then I can add you...
- Jan 7 by PjmonkeymaIs anyone else concerned that there are absolutely no breaks in between classes except for the winter one?
- Jan 7 by smartypants31usIm horrified! Its going to be killer having classes right after the next but I guess this is what we signed up for.
- Jan 7 by Moneytree100I seems like it's pretty intense from looking at the program schedule.
What's got me more concerned is the grading.
Anything below an 85 is a C.
You can only get a C one time and then your out?!?
I've never seen that before.
- Jan 7 by tlb79Quote from Pjmonkeymathis website deleted my link to the the Page--- you can look for me on Facebook- Tara Doran- I have sunglasses on and blondish hair in the pic.. then I can add you...
Tara - I think I found you on Facebook. I did a friend request. (I'm listed as Tara Birke.) If I didn't pick the correct person, I guess someone out there will be thinking "Who is this crazy person!"
- Jan 7 by uniquenurse36Hello All, I am also starting the FNP program at Maryville January 14th. I haven't communicated with anyone who is in the program. I am feeling nervous about starting, but I am excited at this same time. Let me know if it's ok for me to communicate with you all on facebook and I will send you a friend request. Thanks!