Loyola bsn - dnp online format - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 6, '12 by elp2000I am still working on making reservations for orientation in May. I am glad to start knowing people before the program actually starts. Where are you staying?
- Mar 6, '12 by wengreenThey are all so expensive but I am thinking about Iberville Suites. Some say it may be cheaper to go outside if city limits. What is your real name and address n fb acct. We are all trying to keep up with each other. I am Wendy Murphy from Jacksonville, Fl. I wish the fb page I created would work. My email address is email@example.com
- Mar 7, '12 by wengreenHas anyone started to look for preceptors yet. I was thinking of trying the preceptorconnect.com to take some of the pressure off of looking for one. Do any of you know of anyone who has used this website before?
- Mar 7, '12 by Mom To 4I got in contact with the State group of NPs in VA. They sent me a list of possible precpeptors in my area of the state. Now I just have to contact them and see if I can find one.
- Mar 25, '12 by AmericanRNI have also been accepted to Loyola New Orlean's BSN-DNP program. See you all in New Orleans April 30th . What is the name of the fb group?
- Mar 27, '12 by wengreenFacebook.com/noworries.loynodnp
- May 12 by Nicole8Hey Wendy! Did you have any success finding NP preceptors in Jax? I live here too and am in need of preceptors for next year when I start clinicals. Thanks!