Had anyone applied to Frontier Nursing University FNP Class 110?Register Today!
- by MystyqueOne Aug 24, '12I'd like to collaborate with those of us that has applied to Class 110 for the FNP program. I'm super excited!
Anxiously awaiting for acceptance letters in a few months..... :-)
- Aug 26, '12 by MystyqueOneI can't be the only one on here that has applied to Class 110........
- Aug 30, '12 by chiroRNI missed the deadline for class 110, so I just finished my application for 112. Maybe you are the only one and it will be a slam dunk to get in ...ha ha.
- Aug 30, '12 by MystyqueOneHmmm... Lol. Possibly, but it closed super early, so I doubt it. Lol. I had submitted my app and they emailed me saying they needed my package by the end of the week or else I would be moved to three next class 112. I hurried up and overnighted my package and they got it pretty much the next day. Now THAT was close. But I made it. I didn't know they'd close the app acceptance date until they emailed me. It must be meant to be for me. :-) I'm praying I get accepted for this class. Praying every day. I'm super excited!
- Sep 16, '12 by ERICRN1985I applied to Class 110 as well. Hooray for us?
- Sep 16, '12 by MystyqueOneYay. At least I'm not the only one.... Let me know if you hear anything and I'll do the same.