FNP Program University of Maryland Fall 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 26 by roxxy3773I agree with wkirn. I felt ok leaving the interview but not great, I think that's fairly normal. Hoping you hear good news soon.
- Apr 30 by roxxy3773Have you heard anything babyrn? It seems like notifications spanned over a week or so with admissions decisions in previous threads. Thinking of you!
- Apr 30 by Babyrn1218My status finally updated today....wait listed
- Apr 30 by roxxy3773Do they give you a number? I am sure they admit at least a few wait listed individuals. Stay positive and keep us updated!
- Apr 30 by Babyrn1218No online it only says wait listed. I emailed them last week and they said all letters go out this week so I'm hoping the letter will give more info..
- May 3 by Babyrn1218I got my letter, which basically says I could be pulled from the wait list anytime between now & the start of the program. No number is given...I sent an email, but no response yet. If I don't get in, that's it for the MSN program at UMD & the DNP program would be the only option.
Roxy.. Does your letter give you any sort of deadline for accepting/declining? Thanks!
- May 3 by roxxy3773It gives a deadline of 14 calendar days and my letter is dated 4/25. Hopefully people that decline will let them know ASAP. If I hear anything that might be of value in figuring it out I will let you know!
- May 6 by Babyrn1218They emailed back saying they cannot give me my status on the wait list, but likely will not move anyone (if anyone) until after may 20th, giving people a chance to respond.
- Jul 1 by cocoavanillaHi-I was also placed on the wait list and was wondering if anyone on the wait list had heard anything. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get much information from the school and am trying to figure out whether there's still hope for admission! Thanks!